Collected by Sarah Poff
Skārņu iela 19, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
For the best 360-degree view of Riga, head to St. Peter's Church in Old Town and take the old, clanky elevator to the church's observation platform, the highest point in the entire city. The ride to the top is slow but your patience will pay off...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December