Latin and south america
Collected by Katie Banach
Máncora District, Peru
Alameda Santos, 484 - Jardins, São Paulo - SP, 01418-000, Brazil
Most corner botecas and lanchonetes are your best bet for some quick and affordable food. These places also have amazing sucos, or juices, made from fruits that most people have never heard of. If you get a chance on a hot afternoon or during an...
One of my favorite places when I visited Peru in April was the famous Lake Titicaca in Puno. At 12,500 feet above sea level and nestled between Peru and Bolivia, Lake Titicaca is the highest commercially navigable lake in the world. The lake has a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico