Latin and south america
Collected by Katie Banach
Máncora District, Peru
A true desert outpost, the Peruvian town of Mancora enjoys the most sunshine hours of anywhere in the country. Unlike the rest of Peru the water is warm enough to surf without a wetsuit, a welcome complement to an area already featuring some of...
Alameda Santos, 484 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01418-000, Brazil
Most corner botecas and lanchonetes are your best bet for some quick and affordable food. These places also have amazing sucos, or juices, made from fruits that most people have never heard of. If you get a chance on a hot afternoon or during an...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village