Collected by Rachel
627 Broadway St #170, Chico, CA 95928, USA
So I went to high school in Chico, so this isn't exactly a trip for me, but it had been so long and rare since I had been home, so in a way it was. Before I moved to Hong Kong I made sure to hit up all my favorite places, and I'm glad I did...
Nevada City, CA 95959, USA
Here's something you don't come across easily. A huge and varied collection of all types of tools: farm, carpentry, locks, even a mochi masher! Best though is chatting with curator Mike Snegg, a fascinating and fun guy.
1329 Beckwourth Calpine Rd, Beckwourth, CA 96129, USA
On a gorgeous late-spring morning, on a tip from a Sierra Valley local, we drove down from Packer Lake to Sierra Valley Farms (near Beckwourth) for the farmers' market seasonal debut. Cherries, peaches, greens, baked goods from Longboard's, and...
130 Main St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
If you are in Downtown Chico, you must stop by Upper Crust Bakery. They are known for their beautiful cakes and delicious baked goods. My favorite is their ginger snap cookie which is so moist and flavorful, it basically just melts in your mouth....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019