Collected by Jonathan Harmon
900 E Karen Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
For 20 years now, the Spring Mountain corridor north of the Las Vegas Strip has been a hotbed of hot pots—and every other Asian dish under the desert sun. When celebs such as Anthony Bourdain and Penn Jillette raved about the real-deal...
300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Though the city isn't normally considered a go-to hot spot for history buffs, Las Vegas' past is steeped in organized crime; without it, the city would be a very different place than it is today. Throughout the years, money has been exchanged...
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
You can see all of Las Vegas from the city’s highest watering hole, 800 feet above the Strip. The scene is hectic, but a Jet Fuel cocktail will take the edge off. (702) 380-7777. Read Bob Guccione Jr.'s Spin the Globe story on Las Vegas. This...
2985 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Open 24 hours a day, Peppermill is an age-old diner that is both stuck in the past and hasn't gone out of style. It's one of the few free-standing restaurants still in existence on the Strip, and the tacky neon fascade makes it hard to miss in its...
5030 Spring Mountain Rd #6, Las Vegas, NV 89146, USA
Monta Ramen is the best of both worlds—reasonably priced, and a widely thought of as the best ramen in Las Vegas. The menu is simple and straightforward, the dishes authentic and executed well, and the restaurant has a friendly and relaxed...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles