Collected by Dennis Bettencourt
506 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Park on Fremont is a everything that a gastropub and beer garden should be, with a very cool, hipster bar (featuring taxidermy—a must these days), as well as ample space to stretch out underneath cafe lights in the back. It's like a little piece...
520 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
The Beat Coffeehouse is part dive bar, part roadhouse, part concert hall, part cafe, but somehow, this combination works. It's a great place to catch a live show, chill out over a cappuccino (or a beer), and listen to tunes (on vinyl, of course)...
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
I found this deal while researching my Las Vegas guide. Ask for the Steak Special and they'll serve a high quality Hangar Steak with a shrimp cocktail, salad & baked potato. Best Vegas dining deal around. Plus I got to check out Britney Spears'...
450 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
As a child of the 1980s, I've got to say that I love the premise of this place—they specialize in toys of the 80s, of every conceivable kind, including (for all you Star Wars nerds out there) plenty in the way of George Lucas' creations....
3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
For French fare at reasonable prices, Mon Ami Gabi is my go to restaurant when it's my turn to pick a restaurant. If you're a breakfast guru you'll especially want to try out their crepes and—my personal favorite—their crab eggs Benedict. Chunks...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico