Las Terrenas, Samana, Dom. Rep.
Collected by Paola Gutierrez
Sabana de la Mar, Dominican Republic
Popular with birdwatchers and eco-tourists, Los Haitises National Park in the Dominican Republic is almost exclusively accessible via boat. There is some road access, but the best way to take in the protected islands, mangrove forests and...
Playa Rincon, 32000, Dominican Republic
Nearby the town of Las Galeras is Playa Rincon, which is regarded by many as one of the finest beaches in all of the Caribbean for its seclusion, fine white sands and crystal clear waters. To reach Playa Rincon, one must drive out of town into the...
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
In the past few years, Las Terrenas has become a popular bohemian style destination alternative for those you are not into all inclusive resorts in Punta Cana. The European expat community has infused an international flavor into the local hotel,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign