Laos - Luang Prabang
Collected by AFAR Explorer
73/5, Luang Prabang, Laos
The shamanic Tai-Lao people mastered the ikat tie-dye technique centuries ago, weaving a single, continuous silk thread into exquisitely patterned scarves. This three-day class gives the literal ins and outs of the process, from cocoon silk...
Ban, Sakkaline Rd, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Part of Sofitel’s MGallery collection, 3 Nagas is an intimate French Colonial–style property with 15 rooms spread across two whitewashed villas. Seven are located in the circa-1898 Lamache House, which once held the official ice cream supplier of...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 3 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 4 Travel Tips The World’s Best Cities for Expats
- 5 Hotels The World’s First Energy-Positive Hotel Is Coming to Arctic Norway