Collected by Ellen Lowitt
Ban Chan Neu, Chom Phet Street, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Last sunset of 2010 as seen from the Santi Resort and Spa in Luang Prabang, Laos. The sunsets in this town are spectacular--worthy of a UNESCO World Heritage designation in and of themselves!
Historic District, Luang Prabang, Laos
Old man weaving a straw hat in a small weaving village called Ban Xang Khong on the Mekong River near Luang Prabang, Laos. The village is located about 5km east of Luang Prabang and the inhabitants are noted in particular for their arts and...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun