Collected by Kristen Langhoff Grannan
Huangphrabang Village 93, Louangphrabang (Luang Prabang) 0600, Laos
Buddhist monk on his way on a street in Luang Prabang, Laos. As is the case in many Southeast Asian countries, monks clad in orange robes are a common sight in Laos and make great photography subjects :)
Historic District, Luang Prabang, Laos
Old man weaving a straw hat in a small weaving village called Ban Xang Khong on the Mekong River near Luang Prabang, Laos. The village is located about 5km east of Luang Prabang and the inhabitants are noted in particular for their arts and...
Ban Chan Neu, Chom Phet Street, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Last sunset of 2010 as seen from the Santi Resort and Spa in Luang Prabang, Laos. The sunsets in this town are spectacular--worthy of a UNESCO World Heritage designation in and of themselves!
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna