Collected by Stephanie Callahan
13, Vang Vieng, Laos
Vang Vieng could be considered a touristy town, but don't hold that against it. It's a magical place, and if you don't find it floating down the river, rent a bicycle and head straight out into the countryside. This image was taken after climbing...
183 SOUPHANOUVONG RD, HOM 1 BAN NONGPANAY, SIKOTTABONG DISTRICT, Vientiane, Laos
After a long, wonderfully tiring New Years Day of cycling around quiet capital Vientiane, we were in desperate need of a BeerLao and a place to watch the sunset. A short tuk tuk ride west along the river brought us to the perfect place - Kong View...
#78, Ban Inpeng Vat Chanh, ວຽງຈັນ, Laos
Oh the delight! For a really good meal in Vientiane visit Makphet. I was a repeat visitor - four times -- and each drink, meal and dessert was full of flavor and interest. I would have stayed in the city longer if only for the meal but my visa...
Xieng Nyeun, Vientiane, Laos
The name “Nampou Coffee” is a relic of the previous shop and belies the deliciousness inside just as much as the overly typical entrance does. Nothing that you can see from the outside does justice for the restaurant in a way that I would like to...
Vang Vieng, Laos
Bring swimming gear, a good pair of sneakers and your camera! The Tham Phu Kham Cave and Blue Lagoon is a short scenic drive from "downtown" Vang Vieng. What you'll find is a small lagoon with beautiful teal waters and a (steep!) climb to cave...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers