Collected by AFAR Explorer
Luang Prabang, Laos
On a deck overlooking the Nam Khan River and with just 6 tables, Rosella Fusion Restaurant is a secret favourite with expats in Luang Prabang. The restaurant offers amazing value for tasty Thai and Lao dishes like pad thai and spicy Lao beef...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December