Collected by Megan
34 Kingkitsarath Rd, Luang Prabang, Laos
The morning alms walk happens daily in Luang Prabang, Laos right around sunrise. Hundreds of monks, whether aged 7 or 70, walk silently in single file along the beautiful french-colonial city's main street to receive their only food supply for the...
Ban Chan Neu, Chom Phet Street, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Last sunset of 2010 as seen from the Santi Resort and Spa in Luang Prabang, Laos. The sunsets in this town are spectacular--worthy of a UNESCO World Heritage designation in and of themselves!
Luang Prabang, Laos
This is what you came for. Sure it's the exotic smells, the snippet of a town almost buried between two rivers flanked by jungle carpeted hills... ...but it was somebody's promise that this part of SE Asia had actually held time at bay. And in a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico