Collected by Megan
Huangphrabang Village 93, Louangphrabang (Luang Prabang) 0600, Laos
From the moment the plane touched down until this very second, I've been so enthralled, so entranced by Luang Prabang that I find it difficult to come up with the words to describe it. Obviously, the natural scenery is stunning, but there's...
Ban Chan Neu, Chom Phet Street, Luang Prabang, Laos
Last sunset of 2010 as seen from the Santi Resort and Spa in Luang Prabang, Laos. The sunsets in this town are spectacular--worthy of a UNESCO World Heritage designation in and of themselves!
Luang Prabang, Laos
This is what you came for. Sure it's the exotic smells, the snippet of a town almost buried between two rivers flanked by jungle carpeted hills... ...but it was somebody's promise that this part of SE Asia had actually held time at bay. And in a...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania