Collected by Dezerai Seitzer
Ave Lane Xang, Vientiane, Laos
Most of SE Asia’s popular Wats (temples) are covered in lavish gold and extravagant art. But, one of my favorite Wats in Laos had hardly any gold at all. In fact, most of the buddhas were crumbling or missing pieces. Wat Si Saket, built in 1818 is...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna