Collected by karen duane
Las Palmas, Spain
Part of Lanzarote’s UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, the 52-square-kilometer volcanic Timanfaya National Park is known for its Montañas del Fuego (Fire Mountains), where subsurface temperatures reach up to 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit (593 degrees Celsius)....
Carretera de Yé S/N HARÍA, 35541 Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain
Lanzarote – a Spanish delight, a volcanic wonderland, a hidden gem. The most easterly of the seven islands in the Spanish archipelago known as Canary Islands, is a relatively undiscovered island. Many who visit this beautiful place spend their...
Calle Jorge Luis Borges, 16, 35507 Tahiche, Las Palmas, Spain
Cesar Manrique is the pride and soul of the island of Lanzarote. This local artist's influence can be seen throughout the character and construction of the island (he imposed the white building design regulations). Built in 1966 upon his return...
- 1 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 2 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 3 Tips + News Costa Rica Opens to All U.S. Travelers—No COVID Test or Quarantine Required
- 4 Trains There’s Now a Direct High-Speed Train From Amsterdam to London
- 5 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You’ll Probably Have to Quarantine as List Hits Record High