Collected by Diana Ruddick
11600 Lastours, France
We booked a 300 year old villa for a week in Caunnes Minervois. Twenty minutes down the road we discovered the Castles of Lastours. Four independent structures built into the rocky formation, they were at the heart of Cathar activity, and ground...
34200 Sète, France
Sète is known as the Venice of France. Just like in Italy, there are canals and waterways that are maneuverable by boat and filled with industry, shops, and residents. A pedestrian-friendly city where we parked our car and were easily able to walk...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun