Collected by Hamad
Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
If you are in the Langkawi area, Eagle Square is not to be missed. This 40-foot statue provides an excellent opportunity to take some unforgettable photos with your family and friends. Fun Fact: The reddish-brown eagle at Dataran Lang was built as...
Kuah, 07000 Kuah, Kedah, Malaysia
Lagenda Park, within walking distance from Eagle Square, is worth a visit if you're in the area. Sculptures of Langkawi legends (ogres, giants, and princesses) will set off kids' imaginations. The fact that the place is in slight disrepair and...
Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
The Langkawi cable car overlooks lush jungles, cascading waterfalls, and peaceful islands. At the base of Machincang mountain catch the SkyCab and get off at the middle station. From here you can trek along the SkyTrail with a nature guide who...
Jalan Pantai Chenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
As an aquarium enthusiast, there was no way I was going to skip out on visiting Underwater World. This aquarium is home to playful penguins, seals, turtles, flamingos, and a plethora of fish. Due to the fact that this is a relatively small...
Jalan Pantai Dato Syed Omar, Kedah, 07000, MY-09, Malaysia
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa has a lovely pool overlooking the sea. Perfect for relaxing and taking it easy and doing absolutely nothing. But if you do feel like going out and about, the main town, Kuah, and its jetty is pretty close by.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know