Collected by Hamad
Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
If you are in the Langkawi area, Eagle Square is not to be missed. This 40-foot statue provides an excellent opportunity to take some unforgettable photos with your family and friends. Fun Fact: The reddish-brown eagle at Dataran Lang was built as...
Kuah, 07000 Kuah, Kedah, Malaysia
Lagenda Park, within walking distance from Eagle Square, is worth a visit if you're in the area. Sculptures of Langkawi legends (ogres, giants, and princesses) will set off kids' imaginations. The fact that the place is in slight disrepair and...
Telaga Harbour Park, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
The Langkawi cable car overlooks lush jungles, cascading waterfalls, and peaceful islands. At the base of Machincang mountain catch the SkyCab and get off at the middle station. From here you can trek along the SkyTrail with a nature guide who...
Jalan Pantai Chenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
As an aquarium enthusiast, there was no way I was going to skip out on visiting Underwater World. This aquarium is home to playful penguins, seals, turtles, flamingos, and a plethora of fish. Due to the fact that this is a relatively small...
Jalan Pantai Dato Syed Omar, Kedah, 07000, MY-09, Malaysia
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa has a lovely pool overlooking the sea. Perfect for relaxing and taking it easy and doing absolutely nothing. But if you do feel like going out and about, the main town, Kuah, and its jetty is pretty close by.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna