Land of Steady Habits
Collected by Jessica S., AFAR Contributor
New England in general, Connecticut in particular.
323 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
A convenient train ride from NYC, one of my favorite weekend trips was going to Boston. I enjoyed strolling through the beautiful streets in Beacon Hill filled with lovely turn of the century red brick buildings. Having delectable meals at one of...
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
33 Pent Rd, Weston, CT 06883, USA
One of Fairfield County's best-kept secrets is the Devil's Den Nature Preserve in the tiny town of Weston, Connecticut, a nature lover's dream with over 20 miles of trails winding through interesting rock ledges, bubbling streams, scenic marshes,...
363 Black Rock Turnpike, Easton, CT 06612, USA
I'll let you in on a little secret: the tiny rural town of Easton, Connecticut, has a restaurant serving some of the best breakfast around. Easy to overlook, the Old Blue Bird Inn at 363 Black Rock Turnpike (also known as Route 58) dates back to...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos