Collected by Collette Kubota
Kualapuu, HI, USA
The island of Moloka'i is definitely a road less traveled. With less than 7500 residents it has the old Hawaii feel...it is not Waikiki. If you are looking for nightclubs this is not the place! If you are looking for a laid back pace you will find...
1300 Kamehameha V Hwy, Kaunakakai, HI 96748, USA
Let's be frank, luaus might be a fun way to experience "Hawaii" but they are not authentic tributes to this ancient culture. That's why when a friend invited me to Hotel Molokai's Friday evening Kupuna Night, saying that this was the most...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter