Collected by AFAR Traveler
Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Lake Louise is one of the star attractions in Banff National Park. I actually had to set up my tripod in the water for this shot to get away from the many tourists visiting the lake. If you go, be one of the 1%...the ranger described the 1% as...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys