Collected by cydell dignos
1151 Tower Blvd, Lake Wales, FL 33853, USA
If you are in the area the Bok Tower Gardens are worth a visit. The gardens are only about a hour and a half drive from Orlando and could be a nice relaxing retreat from crowded amusement parks. I ran across these gorgeous gardens unexpectedly and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys