Lake Tahoe fall
Collected by Judy Friend-Meyouhas
3940 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
A meal at Vinny's is not only delicious, it is also friendly, local, and fun. The owners are the ones to greet customers and cook up signature pizza specials. We loved to pesto pizza, local talk, and trivia cards accompanying us at our table. The...
4080 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
This engineering marvel whisks sightseers up Heavenly Mountain Resort in a mere 12 minutes, offering cheap thrills and panoramic lake views. On the uphill ride, be sure to disembark at the overlook and check out the view from 9,123 feet, which...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles