Collected by Stephanie Willis
521 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe City, CA 96145, USA
Visitors to the Tahoe area won't miss much if the make Tahoe City their home base...except for crowds of course. While several paddleboard outfitters exist around the Lake, the Tahoe City Kayak rental center on the central dock in town is...
Echo Lakes Rd, Echo Lake, CA 95721, USA
One of the best hikes in Lake Tahoe is the mostly-flat, kid-friendly hike along Echo Lakes. With their crystal clear waters and surrounding mountain peaks, some of the highest in the Tahoe area, Lower and Upper Echo Lakes offer some of the most...
4105 Lakeshore Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Lake Tahoe offers it all for any weather. During the summer, you can golf, bike, hike, kayak, swim and fish in or around the lake. During the winter, you can ski, snowboard, snowshoe, ride a snowmobile or drink Tahoe Brew! Year round you can smell...
177 US-50, Stateline, NV 89449, USA
While spending an evening in south Lake Tahoe we discovered Sushi Pier and had such an amazing sushi experience we will sure to be returning on any future visit in the area. We each did the all you can eat sushi for $24.95 each and enjoyed the two...
9881 CA-89, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
This state park offers all the ingredients for a great family trip to the mountains. For starters, there’s the beach at Calawee Cove, with its gently sloped sand, crystal-clear water, and rounded granite boulders that make for sublime...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer