Collected by Arvind Kapoor
9881 CA-89, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
One of the best hikes in all of Lake Tahoe is along the lake's west shoreline, the glorious but little-traveled Rubicon Trail. A great way to spend a day is to park at the Vikingsholm parking area off Highway 89 overlooking the crystal-blue waters...
4105 Lakeshore Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Lake Tahoe offers it all for any weather. During the summer, you can golf, bike, hike, kayak, swim and fish in or around the lake. During the winter, you can ski, snowboard, snowshoe, ride a snowmobile or drink Tahoe Brew! Year round you can smell...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico