Collected by Wendee Arias
9881 CA-89, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
One of the best hikes in all of Lake Tahoe is along the lake's west shoreline, the glorious but little-traveled Rubicon Trail. A great way to spend a day is to park at the Vikingsholm parking area off Highway 89 overlooking the crystal-blue waters...
3940 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
A meal at Vinny's is not only delicious, it is also friendly, local, and fun. The owners are the ones to greet customers and cook up signature pizza specials. We loved to pesto pizza, local talk, and trivia cards accompanying us at our table. The...
4105 Lakeshore Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Lake Tahoe offers it all for any weather. During the summer, you can golf, bike, hike, kayak, swim and fish in or around the lake. During the winter, you can ski, snowboard, snowshoe, ride a snowmobile or drink Tahoe Brew! Year round you can smell...
Mt Tallac, California 96150, USA
Do you see me just below the center and down to the right? I am doing one of my favorite poses, Rock Star. After taking the morning to climb up to the the top of Mt. Tallac, overlooking a piece of earth that is absolute nirvana to me, I struck my...
138 Emerald Bay Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Emerald Bay State Park is probably the most beautiful part of the Lake Tahoe area, complete with steep mountains, a Scandinavian-style castle, and an island with a tea house in the center of the bay's deep blue water. Even the short drive from...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign