Lake Garda - summer 2013
Collected by Agimund Schwarz
Via Aldo Moro, 25080 Soiano del Lago BS, Italy
The hotel is situated on Lake of Garda, near the port of Moniga of Garda Lake. Situated in the green area of Valtenesi, Soiano del Lago is a small medieval village, with plenty of olive trees, grapevines, cypresses and ancient oaks, which also...
Via Sostaga, 19, 25084 Gargnano BS, Italy
Situated on the top of a splendid hill, and surrounded by a forest of 40 acres, only a few minutes from Gargnano (7,5 Km) and from the Gardesana State Road, Villa Sostaga dominates Lake Garda and its mountains, in a favourable position.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter