Collected by Joanne Flynn
22034 Brunate CO, Italy
Take the funiculore from Como up to Brunnate and find a lovely little town with a beautiful Duomo where the nun's are still in their full habits. Where the old men get together to play board games and the children gather arms and laugh all the way...
22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Discovering the little city of Como where Lake Como begins is full of countless little surprises. Down each alleyway lies little shops and restaurants. There are several piazzas in which to linger having a caffe. The bars were most surprising as...
A day trip to Lake Como from Milan is easy and worthwhile. Although we did not find George Clooney's villa, we did find the lake-side towns of Menaggio and Verenna to be charming. With no prior planning we took a thirty minute train ride from...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign