Collected by Deborah Tavares
Via Regina, 41, 22011 Cadenabbia CO, Italy
We drove into Como, Italia from Switzerland. My eyes never left my passenger side view. Lush green against the blue of Lake Como. Our hotel room opened onto a huge deck overlooking the waters. The hotel pool sat atop the calm waters, mountains and...
22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Discovering the little city of Como where Lake Como begins is full of countless little surprises. Down each alleyway lies little shops and restaurants. There are several piazzas in which to linger having a caffe. The bars were most surprising as...
22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
22034 Brunate CO, Italy
Take the funiculore from Como up to Brunnate and find a lovely little town with a beautiful Duomo where the nun's are still in their full habits. Where the old men get together to play board games and the children gather arms and laugh all the way...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers