Lahaina, Ka'anapali, and Maui's West Side
When a Lahaina resident says they're going on a drive to pick a friend up at Kahului airport, they will always say that they're spending the day on a trip to "the other side." This is because—despite already being on island—the West Side of Maui can often feel like an island unto itself. With countless adventures, dozens of restaurants, and the most historic area of the island, there are enough things to do in the towns of West Maui that you can see why you'd never want to leave.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip