Collected by Michelle Costa
Main Beach, California 92651, USA
One of the main attractions of Laguna Beach is, well, the beach. The Main Beach lifeguard tower is probably the town's most recognizable landmark (it was built in 1929, and was originally part of a gas station located across the street). During...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun