Collected by Cynthia Moxness
8471 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
A beautiful state park beach with historic restored cottages from the 1920's and 1930's that can be rented. The cottages were originally built by friends and employees of James Irvine II, the owner of the Irvine Ranch (which became the city of...
1289 South Coast Highway, 4th Floor, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
Located at the top of the La Casa Del Camino Hotel, The Rooftop Lounge is the perfect place to take in a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean. To accompany your sunset view, The Rooftop Lounge has a long cocktail and wine list, though they’re best...
6410 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869, USA
This restaurant is truly a gem in the fine dining scene of Orange County. Nestled atop Orange Hills, this restaurant offers breathtaking panoramic views of glamorous Orange County. To see it in all its illuminated glory, you'll have to visit...
201 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 92866, USA
Bringing new life to an old gas station in Old Towne Orange (just north of the Orange Circle) is The Filling Station restaurant. It is a popular spot for locals especially on sunny weekends. Large umbrellas and vine-covered pergolas provide ample...
292 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 92866, USA
Even the most familiar food has the capability to be transformed into something new, and such is the case at Bruxie Gourmet Waffles. Those golden stacks you pulled from toasters or yanked from waffle irons as a kid, and still eat now, aren't...
3333 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
Seasons 52 allows you to leave your calorie counter at the door with a seasonal menu that has a ceiling of 475 calories for every item. Serving contemporary American cuisine, Seasons 52 prides itself on using only the freshest produce, and feature...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico