Collected by Linda
Victoria Beach, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
If you want to get away from the madness of Main Beach, Victoria Beach offers a quieter experience. It's a little harder to get to, but the extra effort is worth it. From Pacific Coast Highway, turn into Nyes Place to find a parking spot, walk...
28373 Alicia Pkwy, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, USA
A short, none-to-strenuous hike to the park at the Top of the World yields a view of one of the most spectacular sunsets imaginable. On a clear day, it's possible to see all the way to Catalina Island. Bring snacks for a romantic sunset picnic :)
8471 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
The day started early, with fog covering most of the beach in a soft, eerie haze and muffling the sounds of people's voices and birds congregating around and among the rock pools. I had driven the short hour down to the beach from Los Angeles, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles