LA Wandering: Venice
Venice is the most New York part of LA but even better because it has the beach. The cross sections of Washington Blvd, Venice Blvd, Abbott Kinney, Main St and the rapidly developing Rose Ave have created a miniature city and community like no other neighborhood. Some may argue that Silverlake is the most similar to NYC but only in Venice can you conveniently stumble or bike around to strips of quality bars, boutiques and restaurants like you can in the Big Apple.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences