Collected by Elsa Castaneda
7401 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
The Shaky Alibi is the original spot for delectable Liege waffles in Los Angeles. A Dutch concoction using pearl sugar, Liege waffles elevate the treat to something extraordinary - caramelized, doughy, and topped off with a bit of Biscoff.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun