la selva lacandona
Collected by claudio Pena
Velasco Suárez, Chis., Mexico
On the southern edge of the Parque Natural Montes Azules in southern Chiapas, Mexico, across the Lacantún River, a center has been established for the protection of the Scarlet Macaw, the Guacamaya. It has 30 hotel-like rooms, housed under palapa...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now