La Paz, Mexico
Collected by Natalie James
California, 23060 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Best Ice Cream in the World! Need I say no more! They scoops up homemade flavors such as elote (corn), guava and tequila-with-almond. Not to forget the paleta's are to die for, yum yum yum! You can spot it by the big polka-dot tree out front. It's...
Calle Horizonte S/N, La Cachora, 23305 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
We found this café on the "other side" of Todos Santos; it's a residential area past the main shopping district, where dirt roads lead north towards the mountains. I found a stack of used books in the outdoor area of the café, and took home an...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter