LA Coastal Hiking
Collected by Phillip Miller
Temescal Canyon, Los Angeles, CA 90272, USA
The best part about Los Angeles is the easy accessibility to nature. Coastal hikes overlooking the ocean are the best way to cleanse the mind and body and truly experience the landscape. The hills of Malibu to the North and Palos Verdes to the...
Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
With an aerial view of Big Sur, California one can truly appreciate the topography of the area famous for it's coastal cliffs and ocean view drives. This spot is perfect for anyone (especially us mountain-meets-water deprived East coasters!)...
15000 Skyline Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95033, USA
Castle Rock state park has some absolutely gorgeous hikes (and climbs), rain or shine. I recently snapped this shot on a rainy hike, the greens vibrantly shone through the fog, each tree seeming to house some new species of moss.
Goleta, CA 93117, USA
Just north of Los Angeles and east of Ventura/Santa Barbara you will find some of the most rugged wilderness in California. You can get as far out as you would like with untamed campgrounds or enjoy a nice cabin in the woods. Whatever habitat you...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now