LA August 2015
Collected by Al Nocera
800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
I recently did something unique -- to me, anyway -- in Los Angeles. I used public transportation to traverse the city. I grew up on LA and no one took public transport. That's because there really wasn't any. But on a recent visit I took the...
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
You can spend all day and night trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, but if you really want to see some stars then head up to the Griffith Observatory. With free admission and an excellent view of the greater Los Angeles area, this is a great...
3515 Wilshire Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
The Line Hotel is a new property smack in the middle of Koreatown (Wilshire and Normandie). It's from the Sydell Group, whose previous successes include the Ace and the NoMad. And they've picked amazing collaborators, including restaurateur Roy...
3515 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Bringing art into everyday life is the goal of Poketo, a small but personality-filled shop inside the hip Line Hotel. What started as a sold out run of “artist wallets” in 2003, is now a haven for all things art with an evolving...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign