Collected by Bushra
2000 N Fuller Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
I can't believe Runyon Canyon isn't more popular than it is. Now, don't get me wrong—people know about this place (it's a little more than busy on your average Saturday afternoon), but by and large the people here are local folks. For...
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
You can spend all day and night trying to catch a glimpse of a celebrity, but if you really want to see some stars then head up to the Griffith Observatory. With free admission and an excellent view of the greater Los Angeles area, this is a great...
1727 E 107th St, Los Angeles, CA 90002, USA
The Watts Towers by Simon Rodia in the Watts district of Los Angeles, California, is a collection of 17 interconnected structures, two of which reach heights of over 99 feet (30 m). The Towers were built by Italian immigrant construction worker...
7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Millions of tourists visit the Walk of Fame each year to stroll along Hollywood Blvd in search of their favorite celebrities star. The Walk of Fame is prolific with people watching and celebrity look-alikes and costumed street performers. The...
1151 Oxford Rd, San Marino, CA 91108, USA
The Huntington is a beautiful, cultural destination. The library exhibits are wonderful, and include famous titles like Audubon's Birds of America. The art collection features well-known paintings, architectural pieces, and a sculpture garden. The...
1200 Getty Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
The Getty Center, perched on the hills above Brentwood in Los Angeles, is one of America's great museums. Free to the public and accessible via a computer-operated tram, the complex is a citadel of art and education, all covered in Italian...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico