Collected by Clay Powers
414 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90020, USA
Southern California has a plethora of wonderful ethnic restaurants and this one happens to be my favorite in Los Angeles. Located in Korea Town, Feng Mao serves the most luscious cumin-scented lamb kebabs grilled over charcoal. Seriously good...
1636 Silver Lake Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
In 2011, my wife and I traveled across the country to LA for my family's annual Thanksgiving get together. There are my parents, two sisters, and their husbands, with two nephews, twin nieces, and the baby niece all under 6 years old. We spent...
7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
I guess you could say I’m more scavenger than shopper: nothing gets me more motivated than a pile of junk that could potentially house a one-of-a-kind find (I treat Los Angeles in the same way). So when it comes to second-hand shops,...
915 E Rte 66, Glendora, CA 91740, USA
A must-stop on any road trip in/out of Los Angeles, The Donut Man on historic Route 66 makes delectable light, fluffy and fresh donuts 24/7. The Tiger Tail with it's crunchy chocolate crisps are yummy, but the crumb cinnamon-sugar steals my heart....
32350 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
on a stretch of coastline between malibu and oxnard, i encountered a rare find: crashing waves, tide pools and rock formations reminiscent of the pacific northwest. the small, easy to overlook access to el matador beach keeps it quiet.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico