Collected by Sherry Jin , AFAR Staff
Arts District, Los Angeles, CA, USA
If you head just a bit farther east out of downtown LA, you will stumble upon an outdoor street art museum all over walls, garage doors, light poles, and pretty much any surface that will hold paint. Old industrial warehouses near the LA River and...
2123 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA
When you first walk into Tatsu Ramen, you are greeted with iPad terminals. You choose your Ramen order and once you're done paying, you take a paper receipt to the wait staff. But that's just the beginning. The Wagyu Ramen Burger (only $7) is a...
700 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
1200 Getty Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
The Getty Center, perched on the hills above Brentwood in Los Angeles, is one of America's great museums. Free to the public and accessible via a computer-operated tram, the complex is a citadel of art and education, all covered in Italian...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign