Collected by Nancy Chui
863 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005, USA
Palsaik Samgyupsal, which means, "Eight Colors of Pork," is a divine discovery for a bacon lover like myself. Seriously, what can be better than a restaurant that specializes in flavored bacon? You can't help but salivate as marinated slices of...
2121 E 7th Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90021, USA
Husband-and-wife team Genevieve Gergis and Ori Menashe are behind Bestia, an Italian haven that consistently ranks high on local "best of" lists. The decor follows the name—which translates to "beast" in Italian—with its wall of...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
5931 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
This bohemian coffee shop is located in L.A.'s Franklin Village, a tiny line of restaurants and shops located on Franklin Ave. On the outside, it is camouflaged by the vine wrapped building, but on the inside it stands out from any other coffee...
265 N Carolwood Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90077, USA
This guy collected art. A lot of it. And he lived with it all -- Ed Ruscha in the bedroom, Clifford Still in the entrance, Francis Bacon in the atrium. The house holds 400 pieces of major works. The tours are small and interesting, if a bit rushed...
465 La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
I went to The Bazaar by Jose Andres at the SLS Hotel last year with a group of friends who had just finished a special event and were looking to have a meal to celebrate. We came here ordered from their water menu, ordered plates of manchego,...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum