Collected by Debbie Schwartz
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Sitting near Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, the Griffith Observatory has a vantage point that allows visitors great views of the HOLLYWOOD sign during the day, and even more fantastic views of the stars at night. The space has plenty...
10889 Lindbrook Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
When 800 Degrees Pizzeria opened in the neighborhood of Westwood, there was a line out the door for days. Since then, the build-your-own-pizza place has expanded to other L.A. locations in Santa Monica, Hollywood, Downtown, Playa Vista, and LAX,...
131 S Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
With three locations in Los Angeles and more on the way, Beaming’s superfood café concept is on a mission to spread its food-as-medicine ethos to Angelinos of all ages. What started as a raw food cleanse program in Del Mar has transformed into a...
2114, 3238 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
After three weeks of eating fried and greasy foods while traveling up and down the eastern coast, this little gem was just what the doctor ordered. A delectable menu that includes vegan salads and sandwiches, and, more importantly, fresh, organic...
8366 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Juice Served Here serves locally-sourced, cold-pressed, raw, organic cups of healthful deliciousness. Their 22-item liquid menu is divided into seven categories: Greens, Roots, Apples, Milks, Coconut Waters, Coffee Beverages, and Specials. They...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna