Collected by andy
Pacific Coast Hwy, California, USA
Nothing beats the bursting color of the sunsets in LA, especially when the endless ocean horizon is the backdrop. Post up at a lifeguard stand on the sand, a rooftop with a view or a roadside lookout spot along the cliffs of the Pacific Coast...
7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
I guess you could say I’m more scavenger than shopper: nothing gets me more motivated than a pile of junk that could potentially house a one-of-a-kind find (I treat Los Angeles in the same way). So when it comes to second-hand shops,...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico