Collected by Natalie Demetriou
7450 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
BLD may be known for its brunch but it's fresh flavorful food delivers any time of day. The deconstructed Eggs Florentine Benedict over fingerling potatoes melts in your mouth and their soup of the day is always distinct and delicious.
1409 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Firefly is a whimsical one-stop-shop for a variety of eclectic gifts, decorations, and accessories; a cuter, yet more mature Urban Outfitters, if you will. They carry boutique brands for a hodgepodge of items including soaps, candles, jewelry,...
Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Our neighbors Peter Bahlawanian and his wife, Bronwen Tawse, import exotic ingredients and the freshest spices I’ve ever tasted: paprika, flavored salts, and black limes. They have an amazing store, and I see top chefs shopping here. We get...
115 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Before it was the sprawling metropolis at the beating heart of the entertainment industry, Los Angeles consisted of verdant acres of farmland, many home to fragrant orange groves. Farmer’s Daughter brings this oft-forgotten past into the...
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
5931 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
This bohemian coffee shop is located in L.A.'s Franklin Village, a tiny line of restaurants and shops located on Franklin Ave. On the outside, it is camouflaged by the vine wrapped building, but on the inside it stands out from any other coffee...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now