Collected by Aida Mollenkamp
13704 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423, USA
Kaiju, which means “sea monster” in Japanese, is helmed by former Koi chefs Go Nakabayashi and Mark Hayashi. The intimate restaurant is committed to using the highest quality of fish, and offers traditional sushi fare, innovative fusion, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village