Collected by طارق عادل الحاشدي
Bulevardi Dëshmorët e Kombit, Tiranë, Albania
One of the most popular activities for tourists and locals alike is to climb Tirana's abandoned Pyramid. It's quite a steep climb but you'll see many people run up to the top while others climb it on their hands and knees. There is talk in Albania...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun