Collected by Bonnie Maitlen
Sagatenryuji Susukinobabacho, Ukyō-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 616-8385, Japan
Monkey park? Yes, a monkey park. A short train ride to the outskirts of Kyoto bring you to a part of town called Arishiyama. This area has a beautiful bamboo forest and a monkey park. At the enterance to the park they warn you not to make eye...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter