Collected by Daniela Summer
Mobarakiyah Street, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
This popular traditional market is located in Kuwait City, between Abdullah Al-Mubarak, Abdullah Al-Salem & Palestine Streets.This market has been around for at least 200 years. The market was damaged during the Iraqi invasion in 1990, however it...
It is almost impossible not to steal a bite of the freshly baked Iranian bread (Khubiz Irani). The baker prepares the dough, and bakes it right in front of you. He stands in front of his tandoor clay oven, wearing a head cloth to withstand the...
Plot 125D, 125E, 6 Al-Jahra Road, الشويخ الصناعية 72460, Kuwait
AJ’s Food, is a food truck that roams around Kuwait, offers freshly cooked burgers made from quality ingredients meat and homemade sauces. AJ creates hand crafted juicy burgers and delicious homemade sauces. He offers different topping to go on...
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kuwait might not be many people's dream vacation idea, but it has many sights to see, including the Kuwait Towers. The towers stand downtown along the Arabian Gulf and are one of the countries most famous landmarks. Architecturally they are unique...
Arabian Gulf St, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
The architecture award winning Kuwait Towers were designed to resemble traditional Arabian rosewater sprinklers, and are considered to be the symbol of modern Kuwait. They are featured on the one Kuwaiti Dinar banknote, and even can be found on...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security