Collected by John Newton, AFAR Contributor
Çınarlı, Milli Egemenlik Cd. No:6, 41295 Kartepe/Kocaeli, Turkey
The farms near Kusadasi are famous for the quality of their fruits and vegetables, many of which make their way into the country's famous meze. Köy Sofrası is an ideal place to sample both hot and cold meze, at a restaurant popular with locals,...
Kadınlar Denizi Mahallesi, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Located right on the water in Kusadasi, Somewhere Else is at the top of many travelers' list of favorite restaurants, especially if you are looking for a casual option that's a good value. Generous servings of beef and chicken skewers, sandwiches...
Atatürk Mh., Uğur Mumcu Sevgi Yolu 4/C, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
Just down the hill from the St. John Basilica in Selçuk, the St. John Café Shop has developed a following simply by serving excellent drip coffee and a fairly basic menu of salads, sandwiches and some local dishes as well. If you aren't near the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet