Collected by Helen Ghozali
Okayama, Okayama Prefecture, Japan
Okayama is so green...they have really nice botanical gardens. I went to Okayamajo, also known as "crow castle." If you have a chance, go to Okayama just for the gardens and all the delicious fruit! They have some of the most delicious peaches I...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December